Villa Menoreh is named after the mountains the resort is built on. Surrounded by the energetic lush Javanese jungle, it offers spectacular views of the Borobudur valley. This private villa offers two bedrooms and a spacious Pendopo (living room), in front of the two bedrooms. The Pendopo of Villa Menoreh is unique due to the handcrafted decorations in the ceiling, picturing the surroundings of the villa in the Cirebon – Java style, which give this villa another dimension of Javanese characteristics.
There is a private gazebo located next to the pendopo to serve as another lounging area, including a flat screen full hd television. The private swimming pool from Villa Menoreh is also located in the front and therefore offers unforgettable views.
Villa Menoreh amenities:
- Personal staff
- Private swimming pool 7 x 4 meters, with shallow steps to enter, 1.95 meter deep
- Fiberoptic WiFi
- Two bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- 2x king size bed 180 x 220 cm in both rooms
- Each bedroom has a bathroom with shower
- Gazebo for lounging and relaxing
- Suitable for children
- Stairs from pendopo to swimming pool